What makes you thrive?

I'm proudly announcing the Dekum Triangle's newest arrival: Bask Massage!
I offer fabulous therapeutic bodywork at affordable rates, and invite you to stroll on to Bask for your next healing session.

Raised in Bellingham, Washington, I was steeped in herbalism, inspired by horses and shaped by nature. Through eight years of practice and continual studies, my work has evolved to incorporate a broad variety of therapies that blend to fit your individual needs. Being an avid traveler has exposed me to many healing modalities that can be used to support the body's optimal functioning. For three years I have been nourished in the woods of Breitenbush Hot Springs, being blessed to experience and witness the transformative power deep relaxation has on the body, especially enhanced with massage.

Whether you wish for deep myofascial restructuring, abdominal unwinding at the source, or some nourishing and gentle cranio~sacral therapy, I'm confident that together we can design a bodywork session that will renew your body and put a smile on your face.