spring blossoms with me

Happy Spring Friends!
NO JOKE!
It has been a rainy spring, my flowers are spilling from the garden and I have had a perpetual fresh bouquet in every room. I am grateful the light is returning along with my energy. Waking from a winter of hibernation I have naturally begun spring cleaning; clearing the way for newness.
I have been working with the liver and other internal organs responsible for cleansing blood, lymph, and body fluids that stagnate during winter months. Cranio-sacral therapy and abdominal work, chi nei tsang, has been a big part of this ( I really enjoy working on my own belly, as well as others). Herbal teas, long walks and eating my greens have also been a part of the recipe.
I wanted to reach out to you and let you know that I am back to giving bodywork and would love to see you. If you are seeking to release some of the sluggish doldrums of a chilly rainy day, I invite you to come Bask in warmth and receive massage. Allow me to utilize the tension metling power of hot stones with essential oils to uplift and relax.
I look forward to seeing your smile!
In health and Joy,
Matia